** Additional Session as other session is full **
Is this the year to start your lead climbing adventure? Lead climbing takes your climbing to next level, a place where both the body and the mind must work together.
What we will cover:
– Climbing on Lead,
– Belaying a Lead Climber,
– Falling technique,
– Terminology of Lead Climbing,
– Climber/belayer communication
Who is this trip for:
This trip is for those with existing experience climbing on top rope who want to learn to Lead Climb.
– must have completed Rocks Skills 1 or equivalent,
– must be climbing regularly indoor or outdoor,
– must have own climbing shoes and padded harness (not the tape style).
Where & When
– Monday 25 Jan 6:30pm – 9:30pm
– @ The Ledge (Usual Ledge entry fee payable)
This activity is fully booked.