oin us for our weekly Club Night at the Ledge, where you’ll enjoy discounted indoor climbing, good chats and tastilicious food.
Cost: $8 general entry to the Ledge upon presentation of UTS OAC membership card. No need to hire a harness, we have OAC harnesses you can borrow.
Getting there/parking: If you’re coming from UTS/Central, there are plenty of buses that go down Broadway which you can catch. It’s also only a 20 minute walk from UTS so super convenient if you have class that day. If you’re driving, the best place to park your car is street parking somewhere around the Forest Lodge Hotel. Parking at USyd is paid.
• No need to sign-up, but doing so will help us out logistically
• Everyone is welcome, bring your friends!
• Feel free to start and finish early or late
• Opportunity to receive a club card for those discounts, more info at https://utsoac.org.au/sponsors/
• Opportunity to meet Trip Leaders, let us know what kinds of trips you would like to see, and let us know if you would like to become a Trip Leader
• Reply to this email if you’ve got any questions
Participants are closed for this activity.