Ronny and I will be heading south to Scarborough Cliffs to Whale of a Time and possibly Obesity Buttress.
Both of the main multi pitches in the area (Big Fat Fin Slippers / Whale of a Time) are VERY exposed and have epic views over the water.
We are going with a small group of 6 including trip leaders.
Who is this trip for:
This trip is for those who have existing multi-pitch climbing skills.
– Completed multi-pitch skills 1 or equivalent
– Lead climbing and abseiling experience
– Must be comfortable with heights (very exposed!)
– Must have own climbing shoes and padded harness (not the tape style)
– Must have own belay device
Where & When:
– Saturday 8 October, Approx. 8 AM – 5 PM
– Scarborough Cliffs
To be considered for the trip you need to supply the following information. Copy & Paste into Sign-up Information section when joining trip:
My Climbing Experience:
(please address the requirements, e.g. multi-pitch climbing experience and skills trips completed)
What Gear you need
(any relevant injuries/allergies/asthma/medication)
Preference will be given to those with rope rescue experience.
Liron + Ronny
Participants are closed for this activity.