This is an ADVANCED trip NOT for beginners
The Bellbird Wall offers a stunning 100m climb over three pitches.
Who is this trip for
This trip is for those with existing multi-pitch skills.
– must be able to multi-pitch climb,
– must have done multi-pitch skills with one of the trip leaders, or get an explicit endorsement from a trip leader with multi-pitch skills,
– must be able to abseil independently (this climb is accessed by multi-pitch abseil),
– must be comfortable with heights,
– must have own climbing shoes and padded harness (not the tape style).
– must be able to lead climb independently
Where & When
– Sat 15th June Approx. 6am – 6pm
– Blue Mountains
NB To be considered for the trip you need to supply the following information. Cut & Paste into ‘Gear I Need Section’ when joining trip:
Gear I Need (Delete anything you do not need)
– ATC + Carabiner
– Prussik Set
My Climbing Experience
(address the requirements, eg indoor/outdoor, how many times, skills trips)
(any relevant injuries/allergies/asthma/medication)
Participants are closed for this activity.