Notice of Annual General Meeting
** UPDATE **
– List of Role Descriptions that will be elected at the AGM: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OiQquyHNreSPCLI3L93JIdisJ0b6BEjqlLi3r1DO7m0/edit?usp=sharing
– Please register so we know how many people to order pizza for.
All members are advised that an annual general meeting of the members of UTS Outdoor Adventure club will take place as follows:
Date: Tues 19 Jan 2021
Location: UTS SPORTS Gym, 745 Harris St, Building 4,
RMSH Tutorial Room – Court Level
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an opportunity to learn what has happened over the last year within the club, and to vote on the committee positions for 2021 which will determine the direction the club will take over the next twelve months.
For those who are interested in becoming more involved with the running of the club there will be the opportunity to discover how the club is managed, and to volunteer to become involved with various roles within the club. In addition to the committee positions the club is always looking for members to help out in other ways, for example:
– Help the Quartermaster with organising gear,
– Assisting the Webmaster,
– Helping with Social Media,
– Help with Club Photography & Videography,
– Event Organisation,
– Content for the Website,
– Publishing Trip Reports, and
– Having Adventures.
The agenda for the AGM can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gtpHLFVby0-xnbPpG0TW40oLMSjjSZ6-TPuRwf_Ut5U/edit?usp=sharing
This event will be lightly catered, please ensure you join this event so that we can get accurate numbers.
UTS OAC Secretary 2020
Participants are closed for this activity.