Hi rope enthusiast,
Phuong, Chris, and I are running a half day trip for practising rope skills at Glenbrook.
Phuong will be there for supervision.
What we will cover
– anchor building
– descending and ascending
– practising what we’ve learnt in improvised rope rescue
– those who have finished abseil skill 2.
– those who have finished the latest rope rescue course.
When & Where
– Saturday 23rd January, meeting at Glenbrook
What to bring
– Recommended to practice with your own personal gear or state what gear you need in the appropriate sign-up comments
– The usual food, water, clothing, and sun protection.
The club has protocols in place to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Please note that if you have symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, such as cough, sore throat, runny nose or fever, you should not join the activity. If you present with symptoms you may be asked to leave the activity.
This activity is fully booked.