Join us for one of the most classic multi pitch cliffs in the mountains! Easing into our Multi Pitch May program we will be hitting the Sweet Dreams wall with 120m of 3 star fun!
When: Sun 9th May
Time: approx 7am departure from Sydney
Location: Sublime Point, Blue Mountains
Crag Info: https://www.thecrag.com/en/climbing/australia/blue-mountains/main-area/area/226434630
Route Options: Sweet Dreams (Grade 14/17), Narcolepsy (Grade 17) or Whymper (Grade 19) (chosen options depend on participant skills, numbers and interest)
Who are the Trip Leaders
– Jessica Sanders & James Millar
Who is this trip for
– This trip is for those with existing lead climbing skills and multi-pitch skills. This is an ideal trip for those who have recently completed multi-pitch climbing skills. Note however that you will be expected to lead pitches.
NB Many of the routes at Sweet Dreams Wall are mixed however participants do not need trad skills. The trip leaders will be placing any removable protection as required.
– completed lead climbing skills or equivalent,
– completed multi-pitch climbing skills or equivalent,
– must be comfortable with heights,
– must have own climbing shoes and padded harness (not the tape style).
NB To be considered for the trip you need to supply the following information in the signup information when joining the trip:
My Climbing Experience
(please address the requirements, eg indoor/outdoor, how many times, skills trips completed)
Route and Grade preference
(eg, Sweet Dream, up to grade 17)
Jess + James
This activity is fully booked.