Jumping into water, you feel the chill invading your body. As your head is bobbing up and down the surface, you can see the stars shining in the sky, but suddenly you realise there’s sunlight leaking through the hole in the wall.
This canyon is for those who have completed ABS1 and have a good level of fitness. You need to be confident swimming in cold water for at least 200m and comfortable jumping into pools from high up.
Please state your experience in your Sign Up Information. Blank entries will be rejected.
Those with cars will be prioritised. Some of us will be going up to camp on the Saturday to save on sleep, so please add in your sign up if you would be interested in camping too.
Gear you will need (the club can provide equipment if necessary):
– Harness + PAS (club can provide)
– Helmet (Club can provide)
– Descender (Club can provide)
– Wetsuit XS,S,M,L or XL (Club can provide – state size required)
– Dry Bag (Club can provide)
– Canyon pack (Club can provide)
– Closed shoes with good grip
– Lunch and snacks
– Water 2L (if you drink more water, bring more water)
– Old shorts to protect the wetsuit
– Dry clothes/shoes
Canyon notes: https://ozultimate.com/canyoning/track_notes/hole-in-the-wall.htm
Looking forward to adventuring with you!
Megan, Johann & Tyler
This activity is fully booked.