WELCOME to UTS OAC! Please join us for our weekly Club Night at the Ledge, where you’ll enjoy discounted indoor climbing, good chats and delicious food.
Time and place:
1800-2000 = indoor climbing at The Ledge Climbing Centre
2000-2130 = dinner and chats at Forest Lodge (Flodge) Hotel pub
$8 general entry to the Ledge upon presentation of proof of UTS OAC membership. No need to hire a harness, we have OAC harnesses you can borrow 😀.
If you’re coming from UTS/Central, there are plenty of buses that go down Broadway which you can catch. It’s also only a 20 minute walk from UTS so super convenient if you have class that day. If you’re driving, the best place to park your car is street parking somewhere around the Forest Lodge Hotel. Parking at USyd is paid.
• No need to sign-up, but doing so will help us out logistically
• Everyone is welcome, bring your friends and family!
• Feel free to start and finish earlier or later
• Opportunity to meet Trip Leaders, let us know what kinds of trips you would like to see, and let us know if you would like to become a Trip Leader!
• If you’ve got any questions please feel free to reach out
Participants are closed for this activity.