Date(s) - Sunday 13 October, 2019
6:30 am - 7:00 pm
Who is this trip for:
This trip is for those with existing multi-pitch skills.
– must be able to multi-pitch climb,
– must have done multi-pitch skills with one of the trip leaders, or get an explicit endorsement from a trip leader with multi-pitch skills,
– must be comfortable with heights,
– must have own climbing shoes and padded harness (not the tape style).
– must know how to ascend and descend rope using prussik
NB To be considered for the trip you need to supply the following information. Cut & Paste into ‘Gear I Need Section’ when joining trip:
Gear I Need (Delete anything you do not need)
– ATC + Carabiner
– Prussik Set
My Climbing Experience
(address the requirements, eg indoor/outdoor, how many times, skills trips)
(any relevant injuries/allergies/asthma/seizures/medication/treatment)
Christina and I will notify you 2 weeks before on the outcome of your placement
This activity is fully booked.